- For Sale
Expressions of Interest - Get Ready to Build your Dream Home
- Car Parking
Secure one of the last remaining opportunities to build in the “established” area of Sanctuary Cove. The block sits elevated on approximately 929 sqm and takes in magnificent 180-degree views over The Cove, The Pines championship golf course, surrounding parklands and Mount Tamborine in the distance.
The property shares a small lane with only five other houses making the location even more desirable for those wanting to build their dream home up on the hill.
While an incomplete structure currently sits on the lot, the property is being marketed and sold “as is”.
– 929m2 North/Northwest facing (approximately)
– 14.3m Street Frontage (approximately)
– 43.2m Rear Boundary (approximately)
– 40m Southern Boundary (approximately)
– 30.4m Northern Boundary (approximately)
– Elevated Views over Sanctuary Cove, The Pines golf course and to Mount Tamborine
– Cul-de-sac location
– Golf buggy and resort lifestyle
– Access to private boat ramp minutes away
– A full set of working drawings of the original house are available on request
– Sanctuary Cove is gated with 24-hour Security & communal facilities
– FIRB Approved for Foreign Investment
Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier Golf & waterfront lifestyle community which gets to enjoy 24 hour gated and patrolled (water & road) security, 2 international Golf courses- Palms & Pines (membership separate) and The Intercontinental Hotel. A Marine shopping village featuring a supermarket, numerous acclaimed restaurants, pubs, beauty salons, chemist, newsagent, many parks and walking tracks, country club and gym are on your doorstep. If you wish to berth a vessel there is the opportunity to rent a marina berth in the marina equipped with a fuel station. You also have access to multiple boat ramps located only minutes away.
Take the M1 highway approximately 10 minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stone’s throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state close by with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity. Overseas buyers who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
- Land is 929 m²