This residence is sure to fulfil all your requirements for size, elegance and facilities. This modern home displays generous, sun-filled interiors that extend out onto a desirable outdoor entertaining area set amid easy care gardens with stunning pool including a water feature. The whole family are sure to be happy living on arguably the best street in Hope Island.
– This vast open-plan home offering a range of versatile living spaces
– Four large bedrooms upstairs and home office or fifth bedroom downstairs
– Formal living and dining areas, casual living and dining areas
– The large home office also has a great storage facility
– Upstairs additional living room and parents retreat or study nook
– Granite and stainless steel kitchen with large pantry & convenient pass through to formal dining
– King sized main bedroom with large en-suite, spa bath and walk in robe
– A further three large bedrooms all with built-in robes and share a bathroom
– Undercover alfresco dining with BBQ adjacent to pool area
– Landscaped gardens with automatic watering system and lighting
– Additional features include ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and data/aerial ports in almost every room plus security alarm system
– Serene pool with spa and waterfall feature wrapped in landscaped tropical gardens
– Extra large double lock up garage with plenty of space for the golf buggy
– Located in a secure gated community with 24 hour manned security
– FIRB Approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boast the very best in Queensland living. Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village and Sanctuary Cove or enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at the world class Links Hope Island Golf Course.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home to access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports that are both approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train with 2 train stations within 10 minutes’ drive away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state, hospitals and shopping centres (including the newly opened Hope Island Marketplace and Westfield Coomera) all within 15 minutes.
Property Code: 2888