If luxurious resort style living is what you are looking for, then look no further. Nestled in the heart of Oyster Cove’s Calmwater Shores gated community sits this contemporary family home offering a tranquil retreat that the whole family can enjoy.
This large architecturally designed north facing home is an entertainers dream and welcomes you to enjoy a relaxing and luxurious lifestyle Newly painted, this solidly constructed home is immaculate.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoying 35 meters of waterfront, this is the perfect family home. The high vaulted ceilings of the entrance lead through to an inviting and well laid out floor plan where the use of the 466 sq. m has been carefully thought out.
A unique water feature flows through the home seamlessly connecting the private guest wing to the generous living area.
An alfresco dining and entertaining area brings the outdoors in and the open plan expansive kitchen is truly a chefs dream.
From the moment you step through the doors of this spectacular, well-appointed property, you will feel right at home.
– 961m2 North-facing block in prestigious Calmwater Shores
– 35 metes of wide water frontage with private pontoon
– Soaring high ceilings to entry
– Quiet cul-de-sac street
– Large alfresco area with resort style water feature
– 3 car garage with plenty of storage
– 4 bedrooms – all ensuite (3 with WIR)
– Spacious study ideal for those who work from home
– Large media room perfect for family movie nights
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with split system in guest wing
– Separate guest bedroom suite
– Huge master ensuite boast luxury spa and water views
– Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops with modern 2 pac cabinetry
– Large pantry with stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
– Dining adjacent to kitchen and accessible to all areas
– Well-established manicured tropical gardens
– Solar powered
– Large sparkling swimming pool with water feature
Neighbouring Hope Island Resort and Monterey Keys, Oyster Cove is a luxurious residential development covering 140ha of glistening canals, waterways and tranquil nature reserves. Consisting of a selection of beautiful gated and un-gated precincts, Oyster Cove offers residents enviable waterfront and dry homes, either inside or outside Body Corporate communities.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Property Code: 2944