This designer home is located in a safe, cal de sac standing gracefully elevated to catch the breezes, with high ceilings and a light airy feel, this stylish home offers space, quality and versatility.
Executive style home walking distance to Picnic Creek State School and the new St Joseph’s private school.
Recently painted, with a unique open plan layout perfect for a family home, or retired couple.
Glass doors opening up from the TV room, lounge dining room onto an undercover patio creating a large open area for entertaining.
Private deck with spa, and surrounded by mature low maintenance tropical garden perfect to relax and unwind.
Large main bedroom with elegant ensuite, is separate from all other bedrooms for privacy.
Perfectly located for ease of living and future capital growth with the new Westfield shopping centre and two new schools down the road.
• Glass sliding doors opening to undercover patio
• Main bedroom with ensuite opening onto deck and outside spa
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Raked ceilings
• Walk in Pantry
• Stainless steel appliances
• Security screens and sliders
• Insulated throughout
• Ceiling fans and split air conditioning
• Ample storage and study nook
• Low maintenance gardens and established trees
• Just professionally painted inside and outside render
• Alarm system and estate security
• Side access and a large 643m2 block
Genesis Estate is an award winning environmental estate with a huge club house that has full gym, swimming pools, offices and function room. This is all set in a beautifully treed garden surrounded by ponds, walking paths and play grounds perfect for the family.
Property Code: 2950