Located in the desirable ‘Portofino’ estate in Hope Island, sits this well presented, multi-level townhouse. For those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle then this is the perfect retreat to come home to everyday. An opportunity to be DUAL LIVING is also a desirable feature.
• Spread over three levels this home has space for everyone
• 3 great sized bedrooms, all en-suited and the master with spa-bath
• Large sunken lounge on the middle level opening out onto the sun drenched north facing balcony
• Spacious kitchen with marble bench top, quality appliances and loads of storage
• Open plan dining area directly off the kitchen, perfect for dinner parties
• Separate powder room
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Double lock up garage
• Private back yard and garden
• The downstairs bedroom includes a kitchenette to offer a fully self-contained studio
• Small well maintained secure gated complex
• Easy care gardens and resident’s pool provides lifestyle without the effort
• Low Body corporate
• Only a short level walk to the new Hope Island Market Place
• 1.5 kW Solar System
Portofino is a charming complex of 22 villas situated in the heart of Hope Island and provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle in a well-maintained complex. Conveniently located within walking distance to the newly opened Hope Island Market Place with two major supermarkets, specialty stores, cafes & restaurants.
You have a choice of 3 world class championship golf courses practically on your doorstep, exceptional recreational facilities and easy access to the marine precinct.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the choice of two train stations at both Helensvale and Coomera. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres.