This lovely end townhouse is nestled between the prestigious Hope Island Resort and Sanctuary Cove on the Northern Gold Coast. Situated in a sought after pet friendly gated community, in a peaceful position and set amongst landscaped mature gardens and resort style facilities that include pool, sauna, BBQ area and small gym.
In just a few minutes you’ll find yourself at the Hope Island Shopping Centre with everyday shops and waterfront dining. For the sporting fanatics you have a choice of 3 championship golf courses, tennis, several gyms and excellent recreation facilities all on your doorstep to enjoy everyday!
• Open plan living and dining overlooking the low maintenance courtyard with extendable awnings for year round entertaining
• Modern kitchen with mirrored splashback and built in wine rack
• Master en-suite with your own private balcony with all weather blinds
• 2 additional double bedrooms with shared bathroom
• Downstairs powder room with separate laundry and storage
• 2 split air-conditioners, one in the living and one in the master bedroom
• Neutral colour scheme throughout with new timber look flooring downstairs
• Single lock up garage with driveway for additional car plus visitor bay parking
• Pet friendly complex
• Residents have the use of the complexes beautiful shared pool/spa, sauna BBQ facilities and gym area
• Short level walk to Hope Island Shopping Centre or head a little further out to the waterfront dining and boutique stores at Sanctuary Cove
• Low body corporate fees & excellent onsite managers
Residents love living in the Sanctuary Gardens complex with secure gated entry & a warm community feeling. Boasting a great community pool & spa, BBQ area and small gymnasium with great onsite managers. Positioned minutes from the M1. The Hope Island marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, schools and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within proximity, you really are spoilt for choice.