WOW – look at the view!
Surely this is something you could easily get used to, so take advantage and act now to live the dream.
This low maintenance lifestyle property sits a quick 10 minutes up the road from all the everyday conveniences with quick and easy M1 highway access to both Gold Coast CBD and Brisbane CBD.
This ideal location certainly lets you feel like you are sitting on your own little piece of paradise without having to drive too far or away from all the wonderful shopping, restaurants and attractions living on the Gold Coast offers.
• The expansive 95m2 timber deck runs 26m along the rear of the home from the master wing through to the multiple entertaining areas
• Huge full glass entry door leads into a huge entry way with stunning timber floors
• Huge family room with racked ceilings & large sliding doors which seamlessly joins the indoors with the outdoors
• Enjoy 180 degree views over the Gold Coast from the comfort of your lounge
• Modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and bench space, dishwasher, gas cooking and separate dining room
• Master wing with private deck access, ducted a/c, ceiling fans, automatic block out drapes, walk-in robe and ensuite with double spa bath taking in the private views
• Home office (or 4th bedroom) with sliding door access for added privacy from rest of house
• Main bathroom with separate toilet, large laundry with external access, third bathroom, ideal for use as a powder room
• Southern wing with two double sized bedrooms, built in wardrobes & ceiling fans & is ideally located at the other end of the home to the master, so perfect for the kids
• Large double carport with purpose built air conditioned 1,000 bottle wine cellar which is currently used as additional storage but could be easily transformed into a teenagers retreat, home office or guest accommodation at low cost
• 4.11HA or 10.15 acres of natural bushland surroundings, low maintenance acreage living
• 6 water tanks – 2 x 20,000 litre & 4 x 5,000 litres, bio-cycle system, 5kw solar system with 8 panels plus an abundance of under home storage and endless opportunities.
Inspections of this home are via private appointment and to truly appreciate what living and enjoying this home would feel like, I strongly urge you to book a twilight inspection to absorb the Gold Coast skyline’s twinkling lights at dusk. Once you see that for yourself you will never want to leave!