This stunning lowset family is situated in a quiet street on Gracemere Island and is set to impress as soon as you arrive. Offering a modern open plan spacious floorplan and seamless indoor/outdoor living spaces, it invites you to enjoy the best of the fabulous Hope Island Resort lifestyle.
A large undercover entertaining patio with built in BBQ overlooks the sparkling swimming pool and manicured lawns & garden beyond, all facing north out to the park allowing an extra month of swimming in the pool.
The spacious kitchen would delight the most discerning chef, featuring expansive stone benchtops, Miele stainless steel appliances, and ample storage. Bright and airy, open plan dining and living areas with huge sliding doors & windows easily capture the stunning northerly aspect to the pool and flow seamlessly to the outdoor alfresco entertaining area making it the perfect spot for relaxing with family & friends.
The generous master bedroom also features a walk in robe and a deluxe ensuite bathroom with full size spa bath, frameless shower screens and fully tiled to the ceiling. The remaining bedrooms are also generous in size and have built in wardrobes and share a family size bathroom that includes a bath, stone bench tops and also tiled to the ceiling.
There is also a separate powder room, good sized laundry with outdoor access and a double lock up garage. Complete with ducted air, high ceilings and open plan design it’s a superb buy and a must see.
– Low maintenance beautifully landscaped block of land (646m2)
– Well built & designed family home, very private and secure
– Spacious and bright open plan living areas with separate dining
– Gourmet European kitchen with stone bench tops & Miele appliances
– Covered outdoor entertaining alfresco area with built in BBQ
– North facing pool & alfresco taking advantage of the beautiful QLD summer
– 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and master with huge walk in robe
– 2 deluxe bathrooms – both include baths, stone bench tops and full tiled to ceiling
– Main bedroom with ensuite that features a spa bath, double vanities and walk in robe
– Backs directly onto a park which is ideal for the kids
– Separate laundry with outdoor access
– Double lock up garage
– Located in a gated community with low body corporate and 24 hour manned security
– Hope Island Resort is Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approved for foreign investors to purchase residential property within the estate
Hope Island Resort is surrounded by a world class golf course, as well as restaurants & cafes that are perfectly located right beside Hope Island Marina and within walking distance to Hope Island Shopping Centre. Best of all Hope Island residents are able exclusively to access all of these amenities via their own personal golf buggy.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres and train stations all in close proximity.