Situated on one of Hope Island Resort’s most prestigious streets Cressbrook Drive, this beautiful French Provincial styled home is a bold statement in luxury living. Set on 927m2 of prime bridge free waterfront land with a commanding presence from every angle. Homes like this are hard to find.
This stunning property is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer. Every aspect of this property has been finished to a very high standard and is sure to not disappoint upon inspection.
• 927m2 rectangle block with 18.5 metres of water frontage
• Brand new and never lived in before 519m2 home
• 5 bedrooms all en-suited with 5 bathrooms and 5 walk-in robes
• Guest suite on the ground level, perfect for when family or friends come to stay
• Grand master bedroom on the upper level with water views, private balcony, en-suite and massive 6 metre long walk-in robe
• Large modern kitchen with large island bench, Miele appliances throughout including gas cooktop, double ovens, loads of storage and a butler’s pantry with additional wash up area
• Light and bright interiors throughout with loads of natural light
• Multiple living areas upstairs and downstairs to cater for the whole family
• Large in-ground saltwater swimming pool
• Private pontoon located at the bottom of the garden
• Fully irrigated gardens with set and forget capabilities
• Situated in a secure gated community with 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase and/or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living. A world standard integrated residential water and golf resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful and natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to access the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Shopping Centre, Hope Island Central and Sanctuary Cove or simply enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at the world class Links Hope Island course.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home to access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports which are both approximately 45 minutes away or simply take the train with 2 train stations within 10 minutes’ drive away.
The excellent G-Link light rail is also only 10 minutes drive away and offers easy access to the Gold Coast’s finest attractions. There are many excellent schools, universities, state of the art hospitals and shopping centres all in this fast developing area of the northern Gold Coast.