This executive waterfront property has a 12 metre pontoon and is set on a protected wide canal within the secure gated residential community of Hope Island Resort. This impressive luxury home on Gracemere Island has bridge free direct ocean access and sits proudly on a large 904sqm block.
The sophisticated design of this residence is reflected in the construction that includes high ceilings, floor to ceiling bay windows, light-filled rooms with beautiful water vistas, ducted air-conditioning and exclusive finishes from marble benchtops to tempered glass balustrading.
The stunning presentation, the practical family-friendly floor plan, the selection of luxurious living zones, the outdoor resort pool, pontoon and landscaped gardens, and the sensational location, all combine to provide the ultimate Gold Coast waterfront lifestyle.
An expansive circular drive greets you as you approach the soaring 6.1m* high portico and the oversized timber double front doors lead you through to an inviting entry foyer which is graced by a stunning crystal chandelier.
• 552sqm* of luxury living on a 908sqm* waterfront allotment
• Breathtaking water vistas from the open plan living areas & bedrooms upstairs
• Outdoor alfresco lounge upstairs and a sandstone tiled private courtyard downstairs
• Multiple living zones downstairs plus an upstairs media lounge
• Seamless indoor/outdoor integration ideal for the Queensland lifestyle
• Stunning pool area surrounded by lush gardens and hedges
• Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances, Caesar stone benchtops plus a superb walk in pantry
• 5 generous bedrooms plus study/6th bedroom & 4 beautifully appointed bathrooms
• Opulent master bedroom and retreat with spa bath in huge ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony all overlooking the beautiful waterway
• High ceilings throughout with 6m in foyer, 2.7m downstairs & 2.5m upstairs
• Modern porcelain tiling throughout, marble benchtops and tiling to the stunning bathrooms
• Ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Study/home office has external access off the portico, ideal to work from home
• 12m x 3m pontoon with power
• Solar panels
• Triple auto lock up garage plus off street parking for more vehicles
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boast the very best in Queensland living. Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Shopping Centre and Sanctuary Cove Village or enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at the world class Hope Island Links Golf Course.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home to access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports that are both approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train with two train stations within 10 minutes’ drive away. There are many excellent schools, universities, state of the art hospitals and shopping centres all in this fast developing area.