This stunning home sits proudly on a great sized 982m2 block in the prestigious Beaufort Way in Hope Island Resort. With the highest quality features throughout the home, rest assured you will be impressed by this one.
• Private north facing outdoor courtyard area with lounge & fire pit
• Gorgeous Oak flooring through the main living, dining & kitchen areas plus study
• Ceiling height of 3 metres in the lounge, dining room, kitchen areas and reverts to 2.7m for the remainder of the house
• Stunning entertainers’ kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops with soft closing cupboards, gas cooktop with double wok burner & butlers kitchen
• A massive open plan lounge/dining room allows plenty of natural light with views across the alfresco pool area, canal and jetty
• The house is smart wired with Cat6 network cabling and WIFI
• The master bedroom overlooks the pool to the water and also has its own private balcony
• Polished marble floors are the highlight and digital under floor heaters are installed
• Fully ducted Daiken 8 zone air conditioning throughout the home
• A 5kw solar system is installed with German Frronius inverter
• All light switches are the latest LED backlit touch switches with dimmers
• Media room
• Large, stylish alfresco dining area with stunning water views
• 8m x 4m pool with upgraded Eco Pool pump and Eco decking for zero maintenance.
• Pontoon capable of mooring a 42ft boat
• The property has LED lights throughout the home plus lighting in gardens.
• A seven zone irrigation system is installed
• Double lock up garage with space for the golf buggy
• 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living. A world standard integrated residential golf resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Shopping Centre, Hope Island Central and Sanctuary Cove or enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at the world class Links Hope Island course.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home to access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports which are both approximately 45 minutes away or simply take the train with 2 train stations within 10 minutes’ drive away.
The excellent G-Link light rail is also only 10 minutes drive away and offers easy access to the Gold Coast’s finest attractions. There are many excellent schools, universities, state of the art hospitals and shopping centres all in this fast developing area of the northern Gold Coast.