This is an Ideal home for the avid boatie as it is within walking distance to the boat ramp/Broadwater and sits on a level block of approximately 809m2. Perfectly positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac and only one street from the Broadwater, this highly sought after area of Hope Island presents a great opportunity to add value or knock down and re-build.
• Street frontage and rear boundary width of 20.2 metres
• Left & right boundary depth of 40.3 metres
• 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
• 2 bathrooms plus separate powder room
• Functional kitchen overlooking the rear yard
• Huge wrap around balcony, perfect for entertaining family & friends
• Large back yard with plenty of potential and room for a pool
• Single lock up garage with plenty of off street parking if needed
• This presents a fantastic opportunity for water lovers to secure your slice of paradise so close to the park and ramp
• Now we don’t boast this home to be fancy but its location is prime, it represents great buying and is well worth a look
This home is located just a short drive from the new Hope Island Marketplace Shopping Centre which houses Aldi, Woolworths and many other specialty stores. Alternatively, Hope Island Marine Shopping Centre is close by with more of the conveniences you need.
For the avid golfer, you are spoilt for choice with The Links Hope Island, Sanctuary Coves Palms and Sanctuary Cove Pines Golf Courses to enjoy only minutes away.
Take the M1 highway just ten minutes from your home to access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports that are both approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train with 2 train stations within 10 minutes’ drive away. There are many excellent schools, universities, state of the art hospitals and shopping centres all in this fast-developing area.