*** Please register with the Get In Touch button for inspections so that we can notify you of any changes if they occur ***
This charming property has arguably the best views in the area, with 180 degree views over Hope Island and beyond to the mountains. Sit back relax and enjoy the most amazing sunsets from your choice of three large decks.
Situated in the leafy village of Santa Barbara, this 4 bedroom family home is nestled between Hope Island Resort and Sanctuary Cove. It is minutes to the shops, restaurants, medical facilities and golf courses of both Resorts and seconds from the Coomera River, which flows through this peaceful village. This home is large enough to accommodate the biggest of families spread over three levels there is plenty of room for everyone with dual living if required.
• Stunning timber flooring through the main living level opening seamlessly to the large deck
• Amazing views from every level of this family home with 180 degree views of Hope Island
• Ground floor ideal for dual living with lounge room, great sized bedroom & bathroom
• Separate study or 5th bedroom
• Large kitchen with window bench to sit and enjoy the amazing views over breakfast
• 4 great sized bedrooms spread over 3 levels, 2 are ensuited & the other 2 share a bathroom
• Fully ducted air conditioning & vacuum-aid throughout
• Large solar heated pool with stunning timber decked surrounds
• 6.48kw solar system
• 5,000 litre water tank, 3 phase power,
• SMA Tripower 3 phase 5kw inverter
• 24x270w Jinko Panels (Tier 1 classifaction)
* MONTHLY POOL AND GARDEN MAINTENANCE INCLUDED (TNT RESPONSIBLE FOR POOL CHEMICAL CHARGES)
Hope Island provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living. Enjoy the convenience of local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Shopping Centre, Hope Island Central and Sanctuary Cove or enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at the world class Links Hope Island or Sanctuary Cove courses.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home to access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports which are both approximately 45 minutes away or simply take the train with 2 train stations within 10 minutes’ drive away.
The excellent G-Link light rail is also only 10 minutes drive away and offers easy access to the Gold Coast’s finest attractions. There are many excellent schools, universities, state of the art hospitals and shopping centres all in this fast developing area of the northern Gold Coast.