Every detail of this immaculate home has been carefully considered and perfectly presented. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home features bright airy open plan living, modern finishes, high ceilings and reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout.
Located in the popular Cova Estate in the booming Hope Island area, this contemporary double storey home is ideal for first home buyers, young families, down-sizers and investors alike.
Enjoy seamless indoor/outdoor integration enabling you to enjoy the very best of Queensland living from your private outdoor entertaining area. No expense has been spared on the stunning low maintenance tropical gardens, complete with tiled alfresco area that you can enjoy entertaining friends & family.
• Located on a quiet street with beautiful tree-lined driveway
• Great sized family home featuring free-flowing design and high ceilings
• Sleek modern centrally located kitchen with large island bench & quality appliances
• Bright, airy open plan living opening seamlessly onto the covered alfresco area
• Private rear yard with a tropical feel and great sized lawned area perfect for kids and pets to play
• Spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
• Further three good sized bedrooms sharing a well-appointed family bathroom
• Neutral colour scheme throughout the home with loads of natural light
• High ceilings and reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• Study nook ideally located just off the kitchen
Cova is a prestigious strata managed community in the popular northern Gold Coast suburb of Hope Island. Comprising of beautiful landscaping, sandy beach and kilometres of walking tracks, it is not hard to see why this is a highly coveted and popular residential address.
Included in the lifestyle is two state of the art recreational centres with large leisure, lap pool, gym, function/BBQ area and residents cafe open on weekends with another leisure centre under construction.
Cova is walking distance to Hope Island shopping centre, minutes to Sanctuary Cove and 3 international golf courses at its doorstep. For the commuter, you are only 7 minutes from the M1 which is the main arterial motorway that facilitates transport to Brisbane to the North and Coolangatta to the South.