Positioned in the prestigious Fairway Island estate of Hope Island Resort and surrounded by the water ways and rolling fairways of the Links Hope Island golf course, this modern home provides a tranquil family retreat with space and style to suit each member of the family.
Because of the peaceful and neighbourhood community that Fairway Island offers, this has become a highly sort after location by many who know the resort best and should be a must property to inspect.
• Immaculately presented and near new family home
• A multitude of living areas including spacious upstairs living, perfect for the kids
• Large open plan living and dining both open out onto a large wooden deck, under cover alfresco area and impressive lap pool
• Stone kitchen tops with large gas cooktop, butler’s pantry and European appliances
• Separate study or third living area located downstairs
• Large master suite on the first level with walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite
• A further three bedrooms with built-in robes are also located on the first level
• Bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC to service bedrooms
• Powder room downstairs and separate laundry
• Large covered entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in ground lap pool, fully fenced and landscaped yard
• Large double garage with space down the side of the house to park a buggy, jet ski or trailer
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans
• Situated in a secure estate with access to The Lakes pool, Parks and BBQ areas throughout the resort
• FIRB approved for purchase by non-Australian residents
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living. A world standard integrated residential golf resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Shopping Centre, Hope Island Central and Sanctuary Cove or enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at the world class Links Hope Island course.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home to access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports which are both approximately 45 minutes away or simply take the train with 2 train stations within 10 minutes’ drive away.
The excellent G-Link light rail is also only 10 minutes drive away and offers easy access to the Gold Coast’s finest attractions. There are many excellent schools, universities, state of the art hospitals and shopping centres all in this fast developing area of the northern Gold Coast.