This modern, luxurious and very private 70 square family home is located in the prestigious gated community of Gracemere Island within Hope Island Resort on the Northern Gold Coast.
Here you will find a low maintenance two storey home which enjoys multiple living areas and a floorplan that ensures space for the whole family to spread out. Solid timber floors, high ceilings and exceptionally high quality building standards showcase this light filled family home. All four bedrooms are ensuited with a large study or office, dedicated media room and additional 2 separate living areas where you can keep the whole family entertained.
The substantial office and multiple areas within the home could easily cater for anyone regularly working from home or running a home based business.
The aspect and positioning of the house on one of the quietest streets in Gracemere is very sought after and the size of the home is completely irreplaceable at the asking price.
Utterly irresistible to any would-be buyer looking to own their own dazzling showplace whilst happily enjoying luxury family lifestyle.
Just a short buggy ride will get you to the Hope Island Shopping Centre with numerous eateries, shops and facilities. A choice of three world-class golf courses and gyms practically on your door step.
• Large 643m modern luxurious two storey home
• Located in the Prestigious Gracemere Island precinct of Hope Island Resort
• Multiple living spaces including separate dining, media room and two separate living areas
• Stunning timber floors and high ceilings throughout
• Light open plan living onto a number of alfresco areas and newly landscaped gardens
• Separate office/bedroom, large powder room and spacious laundry with shoot from upstairs
• Private and spacious home office, ideal to work from home
• Large multipurpose living space (or extra bedroom) upstairs with enclosed balcony perfect for a large family
• Theatre like media room with screen, projector and integrated sound system
• Quality white plantation shutters fitted on the windows throughout the home
• Deluxe stone bench kitchen with European appliances and plenty of storage
• Master bedroom with massive parent retreat, huge en-suite & balcony with views to Gracemere Park
• Four enormous tastefully styled bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
• Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout plus additional split unit in each bedroom
• Rear garden has been fitted with artificial turf and putting green with space for a pool
• Double lock up garage, vacuum-maid and c-bus electrical systems throughout the home
• 5,000 litre water tank
• Just a short golf buggy ride to the Links Golf Club, Hope Island Shopping Centre and many other facilities.
• Access to the shared Resort pool in the Lakes precinct overlooking Lake Lugano
• Available for purchase or investment by Non-Australian Residents
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.