Perfectly positioned on the prestigious Cressbrook Drive in Hope Island Resort, sits this large waterfront family home with all the key ingredients of a perfect entertainer.
With an open plan design, high ceilings & multiple living areas, this family home delivers on space and style. Light filled interiors, fantastic alfresco entertaining area that overlooks the saltwater pool with uninterrupted private views to Thompson Island reserve.
This waterfront home should be on the top of your list if you are a boating enthusiast.
• Great sized waterfront block of approximately 920m2
• Over 18 metres of water frontage with a private outlook
• Freshly painted inside & out with new LED lighting throughout
• Large master bedroom on the upper level with walk-in robe, large ensuite & balcony with great water views
• A further 2 bedrooms on the upper level with shared bathroom
• Downstairs 2 more bedrooms with a shared bathroom
• Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of storage
• Separate open plan living areas
• Upstairs kids retreat
• Resort style pool with entertaining gazebo, perfect for summer days
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
• Triple lock up garage and amply additional car parking space on driveway for additional vehicles
• Large pontoon with power & water, including jet ski dock
• Located in a secure gated community with 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.