A sleek modern family home perfectly positioned in the heart of Hope Island offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle, surrounded by new modern homes and only a stone’s throw from the water’s edge. This home has space for the whole family with nothing to do but move in and start living.
• North facing, open plan living and dining that offers light filled indoor, outdoor living
• Large living room overlooking the in ground salt water swimming pool
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances & butler’s pantry
• Fully equipped movie room with fitted screen and ceiling projector
• Huge master bedroom with parents retreat, two walk-in robes, ensuite and large balcony that takes in both water and mountain views
• Three further bedrooms to the upper level and a large family bathroom
• A further guest bedroom with ensuite is located on the ground level
• Undercover alfresco area overlooks the pool and newly fitted eco deck perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Guest powder room & laundry tick the boxes
• Double lock up garage with additional space adjacent ideal for a car port to accommodate another vehicle, boat or trailer
• Large driveway covered with shades sails and with remote entry gate
• Fully ducted air conditioning with individual room control and ceiling fans throughout
• Electric blinds and plantation shutters to the dining and living room
• Alarm system
• As a resident of the North Point estate you have the opportunity to own or lease a marina berth which is within walking distance from the property
• Nearby boat ramps make launching your boat or jet ski a breeze
Built for entertaining and accommodating today’s modern family, this home has something to offer every family member.
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.