This immaculately presented home situated in the prestigious Hope Island Resort’s newest waterfront estate-Fairway Island, proudly overlooks the beautiful waters and world class Hope Island Resort Golf Club. Discover an enviable lifestyle few are lucky enough to enjoy.
The well thought out lower level living spaces make the most of the fantastic views with the open plan design. Equipped with a designer kitchen, any foodie would be inspired to create and serve friends and family in this beautiful home.
To accommodate extended family or guests, a bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe has been incorporated on the lower level away from the shared living areas. The lower level also includes a modern laundry and powder room.
A vast outdoor entertainment precinct allows the pleasure of effortless entertaining throughout the year. Swim in the stunning stacked stone pool, whilst watching the action on the first fairway. Fully automated screens and a vergola roof have been used to create an indoor-outdoor room for all occasions.
Relax on the pool deck watching the kangaroos at sunset, and enjoy the peace and tranquillity associated with life within the friendly gated Hope Island community.
With 15.8 metre water frontage, the house has one of the few pontoons along this canal stretch, a state-of-the-art feature with jet ski dock, winch, power, and water supply.
On the second floor there are 3 generous sized bedrooms. The master bedroom features two WIR and a huge open plan ensuite with a full-sized bathtub. Floor-to-ceiling glass walls frame an ever-changing landscape, providing the lucky new owner with stunning day and night-time vistas.
The second floor is also appointed with two additional well sized bedrooms and full bathroom with double sinks, and bath,
The basement garage comfortably houses 3 large cars and a golf buggy. For ease of parking, a fully automated turntable has been installed. For wine lovers, there is the option to convert a hidden basement storage room into a beautiful wine cellar.
The entire home unites to become a functional sculpture, exemplifying true luxury living boasting cohesive spaces both indoor and out.
– Two-year-old modern island home with stunning water and gold coarse views
– 15.8m deep canal water frontage, pontoon with jet ski dock, winch, power, and water
– Beautiful swimming pool with hand-cut stacked stone
– Three car and golf buggy basement with turntable, low maintenance gardens
– Smeg appliances, butler’s pantry, wine fridge, soft-close cabinetry, gas cooktop
– Open-plan kitchen, living and dining extending to outdoor covered lounge deck
– Study nook, lower level ensuited guest bedroom, modern laundry with outdoor access
– Master with floor-to-ceiling windows, great size ensuite and his-and-hers dressing rooms
– 4 Fully automated Japanese bidets, black tapware, double basins, feature brick wall
– Sonos sound system, ducted a/c, automated blinds, Vergola, bespoke lighting
– Solar Panels
– Back to base alarm system
– Gated community, 24-hour Security surveillance for both land & water, full access to all resort facilities
– FIRB-approved for foreign purchase/investment
– Only 45 mins to Brisbane, 20 mins to Gold Coast beaches
Hope Island Resort is surrounded by a world class golf course, as well as restaurants & cafes that are perfectly located right beside Hope Island Marina, and within walking distance to Hope Island Shopping Centre. Best of all Hope Island Resort residents can exclusively access all these amenities via your own personal golf buggy.
The northern Gold Coast’s Hope Island is home to the upmarket Hope Island Resort and Sanctuary Cove developments, which have grown in prestige and value over the past 20 years. With a raft of well-planned community facilities including a harbour front dining precinct, deep water mooring facilities and luxury housing plus the natural beauty of the area, it is easy to see why Hope Island is one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs.
This truly breathtaking property represents the absolute peak of prestige living on Hope Island.
Please contact Rita Na for an inspection today.