This near new immaculate family home sits gracefully on a generously sized block of approximately 703m2. Enjoy the security of the Serenity Shores gated community with low Body Corporate fees and filtered water views through to Salt Water Creek. With no rear neighbors, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the serene leafy setting and entertain family and friends with the utmost privacy.
Serenity Shores is the newest development within Oyster Cove area and has a mix of quality waterfront and non-waterfront homes with access via a lock system to Saltwater Creek and onward to the Broadwater.
• Great sized block of approximately 703m2 with filtered water views to Salt Water Creek
• Impressive family home which has been beautifully maintained and immaculately presented
• Stunning double timber entry doors
• Sleek modern kitchen with stone benchtops, large island, gas cooking & butler’s pantry
• Multiple living areas at ground level ensuring space for the entire family and an additional rumpus room upstairs
• Large open plan living & dining off the kitchen with white plantation shutters
• Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe & stunning ensuite with free standing bath, double vanity & tiled to the ceiling
• A further 3 bedrooms upstairs sharing a large family bathroom with double vanity, large shower & bath and tiled to the ceiling
• Great sized alfresco entertaining with all-weather white shutters, ceiling fans & filtered water views
• Additional side tiled alfresco area or a great space for the kids to play and ride bikes
• Further concreted side access with double gates perfect for the caravan, boat, trailer etc
• Downstairs is a dedicated study, perfect for those who work from home
• Guest bedroom with ensuite downstairs, ideal for when family & friends visit
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans
• Downstairs powder room and good sized separate laundry with ample storage
• Low maintenance manicured lawns and gardens with plenty of room for a pool if desired
A short distance from Hope Island and only separated from it by Saltwater Creek lies Oyster Cove a prestigious gated community of 7 separate gated enclaves all administered under their own separate Bodies Corporate under the umbrella of the Principal Body Corporate.
The majority of the properties in Oyster Cove are waterfront homes facing very wide canals all linked into a system governed by a lock to allow access to Saltwater Creek leading into the Coomera River and onward to the Broadwater. Security patrols are in operation to protect the whole of the Oyster Cove area to ensure peace, harmony and a secure environment. Oyster Cove is perceived to be good value for money with fairly low Body Corporate levies in place.
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Shopping Centre (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Helensvales doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.