What a great opportunity to secure this four bedroom plus study, single level family home located in the highly sought after suburb of Hope Island.
Surrounded by new and established quality homes and close to public transport and the new Hope Island Market Place, this property would suit a young family, downsizers or the astute investor.
Complimented by a well-appointed kitchen, ideal for those who love to entertain with stone bench tops, huge island bench, modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space, this is the centrepiece of the home.
• Single level family home with a neutral colour palette throughout
• Four good sized bedrooms plus a study
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
• A further three bedrooms all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with stone tops, bath & good sized shower plus separate toilet
• Large open plan living & dining areas off the kitchen with loads of natural light & split system air conditioner
• Great sized second living area, perfect for the kids
• Rear north facing entertaining area with good sized level yard and plenty of space for a pool if desired
• Large double lock up garage with internal access completes the picture
• This well maintained home sits in the North Point area of Hope Island with low Body Corporate fees
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.