Located on the northern Gold Coast this immaculate north facing spacious family home in the prestigious Gracemere precinct of Hope Island Resort, offers 52 squares of contemporary open plan living. Situated in a secure gated community, this two-storey residence enjoys a due north aspect and wide protected water frontage making it suitable for a large boat and offering bridge free access to the Broadwater and beyond.
This light filled home features bright and airy open plan modern living with a spacious and tranquil sunny outdoor entertaining area. Rolling green grass offers very sought after outdoor spaces for children or pets to run and play.
The unique position mean this property enjoys its own private gated driveway and has ample additional driveway car parking or hard stand storage space.
If space and luxury are what you’re after, you’ll find it here.
• 1156m2 of North facing land tucked away from it all with its own rare private gates
• 52 squares approx. of elegant open plan living
• Modern centrally located and open plan kitchen
• Separate TV /media lounge giving you optimum privacy
• Open plan Living and Dining that is an entertainers dream
• Boasting 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and well-designed living
• Separate guest powder room located downstairs
• Master suite with huge balcony, luxurious ensuite bathroom and WIR
• A further three king size bedrooms upstairs, one with own bathroom & the other two sharing a Jack and Jill family bathroom
• A further two king sized bedrooms downstairs with a shared family bathroom.
• A generous study room / currently used as a bedroom
• The oversized swimming pool (8m x 4m) that boasts solar heating for the cool winters
• 22m Waterfront and pontoon for up to 17m boat – bridge free access to the Main River
• Three car garage
• Private gated driveway, with plenty of drive way parking – also a safe play area for the children
• Rain water tank for irrigation to all gardens of 21,000 litres
• New 10.8kw Solar System producing up to 100kWh
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• 24 hour security within gated community with back to base alarm systems
• Emergency panic buttons located upstairs and downstairs
• Buggy paths to the main shopping areas and restaurants including Sanctuary Cove
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.