This sleek modern family home is perfectly positioned in the heart of Hope Island in the Cova Estate offering a relaxed coastal lifestyle, surrounded by quality homes with residents’ facilities including pool, gym, BBQ facilities, recreation areas and walking paths ideal for residents and their pets.
This large 4 bedroom family home offers the very best in luxury living with open plan living, light and bright interiors and plenty of space for the largest of families.
Enjoy entertaining friends and family on your expansive north-east facing deck, bathing in sunshine that offers lake views and the perfect alfresco sanctuary.
The quality of construction of this property is second to none and has been meticulously maintained.
• Open plan living and dining with beautiful timber flooring
• Centrally located sleek modern kitchen with stone benchtops & walk-in pantry
• Large living & dining area off the kitchen opening out onto the stunning lakefront deck
• Separate study with glass doors, perfect for those who work from home
• Second living area on the upper level, ideal for the kids
• Master bedroom with large ensuite & walk-in robe
• A further 3 bedrooms on the upper level, sharing a bathroom with separate toilet
• Downstairs multi-purpose room/media/kids playroom
• Downstairs powder room
• White plantation shutters have been used throughout the home
• Ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Alarm security system and security screens to all doors, windows and sliders
• Fully Insulated and solar system installed
• Double lock up garage
• Land size 528m2
• Separated rear yard with room for a pool
• Additional rear yard access through roller door at rear of garage
• 5,000 litre rainwater tank
This Hope Island master planned estate offers a unique waterfront setting along the Hope Island canal and is surrounded by parklands and waterways, where more than a quarter of the 31 hectares are dedicated to recreation areas, walking paths, bike trails, children’s playgrounds and waterways. Club Cova includes, 25m Lap pool, Gym, BBQ facilities and function room exclusive for residents plus on-site management and security cameras throughout the estate.
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.