This stunning two storey residence offers the ultimate in coastal living with extra wide canal frontage and sublime hinterland views.
Situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac and within close proximity to Hope Island Marketplace, trendy restaurants, quality schools and championship golf courses. This modern architecturally designed waterfront home presents the idyllic Queensland lifestyle and while in Hope Island carries NO Body Corporate Fees.
• This large waterfront home offers multiple living areas to accommodate the largest of families
• Spacious & Sleek kitchen, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & views over the pool to the canal
• Large master bedroom with lavish ensuite, generous walk-in robe & large private balcony take in stunning water & mountain views
• Upstairs are a further three light filled bedrooms all featuring built-in wardrobes
• Stylish family bathroom plus separate powder room service these bedrooms
• Also upstairs a third living area with large balcony can be found
• Located downstairs is a separate office, ideal for those working from home
• Media room or great play room for the kids is also located downstairs
• A large open plan gives you endless opportunities for laying out a large family/living area & dining with easy access to outdoor entertaining, pool & deck
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• Enjoy entertaining friends & family in the undercover alfresco area with heaters & fan
• Additional outdoor entertaining space with electric louvres
• Huge 142m2 outdoor entertaining deck by the pool & water’s edge
• In ground salt water pool
• Over 18 metres of water frontage that hosts a 10m x 3.5m private pontoon
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
• Ducted & zoned air-conditioning throughout the home
• Security system throughout the home
• For the avid boatie there is only one bridge to the Broadwater with ample clearance for most large vessels
• NO BODY CORPORATE FEES
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.