Quietly located in Hope Island on the northern end of the Gold Coast sits this modern top floor apartment situated in the Harbour Side Apartment complex.
A well-proportioned apartment with great sized balcony and leafy outlook with glimpses of the water. A clean modern apartment offering easy care living close to amenities.
• Modern top floor apartment in well maintained complex
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Combined lounge/dining area with plenty of natural light opening to the large balcony
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-thru robes, split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
• 2 further good sized bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Good sized main bathroom
• Good sized balcony with tree top views & water glimpses
• Great storage throughout the apartment
• Under building secure parking for 2 cars
• On-site managers located in the complex
• This unique apartment is great buying and a must to inspect
Harbour Side Apartments offers a fantastic lifestyle with 2 large pools, gymnasium, kids playground, theatre room & function room for the exclusive use of residents. Located within easy distance to the new Hope Island Marketplace, Hope Island Shopping Centre and Sanctuary Cove Marina Village.
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.