If you are after relaxed and very comfortable contemporary living then your inspection of this property is highly recommended. Located on Gracemere Island this wonderful property offers very low maintenance living with everything you could wish for in a quality home.
Everyone’s needs are catered for with 4 bedrooms, of which 2 are ensuited, a very large fitted office or 5th Bedroom and a gym or multi-purpose room which could be a playroom or separate living area. The open plan living and dining adjoins the modern kitchen that features stone bench tops and quality appliances and this all looks out over the sparkling In-ground pool.
• Contemporary quality built home on a great sized block of approximately 682m2
• Large open plan living & dining area with high ceilings and ceiling fans
• Neutral colour palette throughout the home
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe and loads of natural light
• A further 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are ensuited and all with built-in robes
• Office with custom built in cabinetry and gym/media room, the choice is yours
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the home
• Sleek modern kitchen with stone bench tops & quality appliances
• North east outdoor alfresco area
• In ground pool for those hot summer days
• Low maintenance gardens and no lawns to mow
• Double lock up garage with separate buggy garage
• Located in a secure gated community with 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.