This immaculate North facing apartment has everything you could want from resort style living. Perched high above the signature 17th hole this idealistic apartment combines the best of everything with no maintenance, ample space and some of the best golf course views on offer anywhere.
• North facing, end unit in an entirely owner occupied building
• Over 200m2 under roof + 2 secure car parks and additional buggy spot
• Light, bright interior with multiple tiled living areas
• Large modern kitchen in immaculate condition with modern appliances
• Good sized master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
• A further 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• A generous family bathroom plus an additional powder room for guests
• 2 great sized balconies with fantastic views
• Additional storage room on same floor as apartment
• Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning
• Access to the resort style shared pool & tennis courts
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.