Stylish lowset family home overlooking the 7th Fairway of The Links Hope Island golf course that basks in peace, privacy and natural light. Located in the prestige golfing community of Hope Island Resort on the Northern end of the Gold Coast. An exceptional home with nothing to do, but move in, and enjoy the resort lifestyle.
• Contemporary spacious open plan design to maximise your living environment
• Off the main living is a multi-purpose area with retractable sliding doors to section off the 2 living areas, ideal for a kid’s playroom/study or media
• Stone crafted kitchen with glass splashbacks, built in coffee machine, microwave, gas cooktop and ample storage
• Master boasts filtered views to the golf course, stylish en-suite with spa, double vanity and shower plus walk through robe with custom designed cabinetry
• Separate wing with two bedrooms both with built- in robes and a shared bathroom
• Fourth bedroom is en-suite plus a separate powder room for guests
• Paved alfresco setting with built in BBQ, sink and storage
• Outdoor screens to the alfresco area for year round outdoor entertaining
• Plunge pool, easy care gardens and 3,000lt water tank
• Private side entrance with stone feature wall on entry
• Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout the home plus ceiling fans
• Back to base 24 hour security for your peace of mind
• Double lock up plus golf buggy garage
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.