This near new designer home present’s a contemporary style and comfort over two inviting levels. This ultra stylish freestanding property is situated within a beautiful boutique enclave in Hope Island Resorts “Pavilions” estate here on the Northern Gold Coast. Finished to a high standard and perfect for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle.
• Ready to move straight into with nothing further to spend
• A few minutes golf buggy ride to the Hope Island Links 18 hole championship golf course plus Hope Island Shopping Centre close by
• Free flowing design with large glass slider doors ensuring there is an abundance of natural light
• Sleek kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benches, breakfast bar and butlers pantry with loads of storage
• Large dining & family room flowing off the kitchen
• Separate lounge off the kitchen, ideal for the kids playroom or media room
• Upstairs is the large master bedroom complete with en-suite and walk in robe
• A further 3 well appointed bedrooms on the upper level with built-ins and sharing a bathroom
• Guest bedroom on the lower level with ensuite bathroom
• Downstairs study with built in robe, ideal for those working from home
• Separate powder room downstairs for guests
• Reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Undercover alfresco for year round enjoyment with easy care gardens
• Double lock up garage
• Located in a gated community with back to base 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved allowing foreigners to purchase or invest
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.