Built to impress, this architecturally designed home offers the ultimate in luxury living within the Hope Island Resort. Located in the new and exclusive Pavilions precinct you will find a small cluster of luxurious homes all designed with lifestyle in mind.
From the moment you walk through the entrance you will notice that no expense has been spared in the finish of this home. The floor plan offers the homeowners exceptional entertainment and living options with open plan living/dining, which flows seamlessly to the entertaining alfresco area.
Features include and not limited to:
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen with quality European appliances and white stone work & island bench
• Master Suite with ensuite, upstairs living room with additional 3 bedrooms
• 5th bedroom / study
• East facing rear garden has been designed to amplify your lifestyle with Gold Coast climate in mind
• Large separate laundry
• Double Garage with plenty of room left after containing two cars.
• 2.7m high celling’s
• 24-hour patrolling security
• Access to Hope Island Resort amenities via walking / buggy tracks and continued access to Sanctuary Cove Village
• Links Hope Island Golf course only minutes’ walk away
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.