This house has it all, a stylish and welcoming entertainer’s paradise.
Picture yourself enjoying the Teppanyaki bar with friends or relaxing in the outdoor spa on your private balcony while the endless water views stretch out ahead of you.
Superbly finished, the house caters for the whole family, with a multi-purpose media room and a very unique underground wine cellar that must be seen!
The spacious design of the house makes efficient use of the 45 squares that the whole family can enjoy with the upstairs master bedroom offering a quiet parents sanctuary.
The large kitchen would please the most discerning chef and the children will spend hours enjoying the sparkling swimming pool and the property even boasts a small putting green!
• Gated security access quiet and private
• Master suite with private parents retreat and spacious walk in robe
• Large modern kitchen, white gloss 2 pac cupboards & granite bench tops
• 3 bathrooms including spa in master en-suite
• 4 car garage, 2 separate purposeful rooms
• Second garage is air conditioned and incorporates underground wine cellar
• Teppanyaki bar for impressive entertaining
• All weather heated outdoor area
• Outdoor blinds provide protection from weather for year round entertaining
• Swimming pool, gas and solar heated with new sand filter & chlorinator
• Golf putting green by the water
• Private spa overlooking the water from upstairs balcony
• Media room, perfect for family movie nights
• Split system air conditioners throughout including the second Garage
• All fixed televisions included
• Pontoon, solar panels and garden shed
• Security alarm
• Located in a secure gated community with low Body Corporate fees
A short distance from Hope Island and only separated from it by Saltwater Creek lies Oyster Cove a prestigious gated community of 7 separate gated enclaves all administered under their own separate Body Corporate under the umbrella of the Principal Body Corporate.
The majority of the properties in Oyster Cove are waterfront homes facing very wide canals all linked into a system governed by a lock to allow access to Saltwater Creek leading into the Coomera River and onward to the Broadwater.
Security patrols are in operation to protect the whole of the Oyster Cove area to ensure peace, harmony and a secure environment.
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.