This immaculately presented architecturally designed single level home is one truly not to be missed, set right in the heart of the highly sort after gated community of Hope Island Resort and overlooking the pristine parks of the Gracemere Estate. This impressive contemporary home is built with not only quality but elegance and class.
• Spacious open plan single level design featuring high ceilings of over 3 metres
• Impressive entry foyer with stunning features
• Architectural glazing overlooking the park, pool and private courtyards ensuring a light and bright feeling throughout the home
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Dedicated separate home theatre room, perfect for movie nights at home
• Open plan living and dining space with views overlooking the pool on one side and the park on the other
• Modern entertainers quality kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops & quality appliances
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout plus vacuum maid
• Unique style boutique functional bar with state of the art cabinetry
• Master bedroom including large en-suite with bath and separate toilet plus large walk-in robe
• Overlooking onto a hand-made mini artificial putting green and park in background
• Additional two large bedrooms include ensuite bathrooms with built in robes that both lead to private courtyard
• 3 large car garage includes buggy space with storage facilities
• Fully low maintenance landscaped gardens with a focus on privacy
• Low maintenance pool with water feature
• Secure gated community with 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.