This sleek modern family home is perfectly positioned in the heart of Hope Island in the Cova Estate offering a relaxed coastal and waterfront lifestyle, surrounded by quality homes with residents’ facilities including pool, gym, BBQ facilities, recreation areas and walking paths ideal for residents and their pets.
This large 4 bedroom family home offers the very best in luxury waterfront living with open plan living, light and bright interiors.
Enjoy entertaining friends and family on your expansive north facing deck, bathing in your private saltwater pool while you take in the canal views.
• Open plan living and dining that overlooks the pool and canal
• Centrally located sleek modern kitchen with stone benchtops & walk-through pantry to laundry and outside court yard
• Large living & dining area off the kitchen opening out onto the alfresco, pool and deck that take in the stunning water views
• Second living area on the upper level, ideal for the kids
• Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
• A further 3 bedrooms on the upper level, sharing a bathroom with separate toilet
• Two of the three bedrooms have balconies that look over to the mountains in the distance
• Downstairs powder room
• Ducted heating and cooling air conditioning plus ceiling fans through out
• 2 x solar systems
• Alarm and security blinds
• Double lock up garage
• Land size 420m2
• In ground salt water pool
• New 9 x 3 m pontoon
This Hope Island master planned estate offers a unique waterfront setting along the Hope Island canal and is surrounded by parklands and waterways, where more than a quarter of the 5 hectares are dedicated to recreation areas, walking paths, bike trails, children’s playgrounds and waterways. Club Cova includes, 25m Lap pool, Gym, BBQ facilities and function room exclusive for residents plus on-site management and security cameras throughout the estate.
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.