This contemporary masterpiece has been architecturally designed with over 52 squares of luxury living. This home is positioned north to water on a great sized block of 897m2 with over 22 meters of water frontage.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, including a downstairs en-suited guest bedroom, office and multiple living areas both inside and out. There are 2 alfresco living spaces, both overlook the wet edged, infinity pool. The pontoon is approximately 20 metres in length so able cater for a large vessel with ease.
• North to water on a wide canal
• Block size of 897m2 with over 22 metres of water frontage
• Enjoy 52 squares of luxury living with multiple living areas
• Large master bedroom with en-suite, walk-in robe & balcony with water views
• A further 2 bedrooms on the upper level sharing a bathroom
• Downstairs is a great sized en-suited guest bedroom
• Separate study, ideal for those who work from home
• Sleek modern kitchen features a full suite of Bosch appliances including induction cooktop, multiple ovens & large island bench with stone tops
• Self cleaning, infinity wet edge pool with water feature
• 20 metre pontoon to cater for a large boat
• This high quality home is also fitted with a C-Bus lighting system
• Ducted vacuum and ducted air conditioning throughout the home
• Double lock up garage plus buggy garage with epoxy floor
• 24 hour manned security in a secure gated community
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.