Set high on the hill in a desirable area of the world class resort, “Sanctuary Cove”, this modern residence offers an Easterly aspect, spacious family living areas and a large landscaped 902m2 yard.
Showcasing a neutral colour scheme the home has been designed to allow light to fill the interior which highlights the generous high ceilings and creates a natural and relaxing ambiance.
Flowing seamlessly from the ground level living areas, the gourmet kitchen is complete with island bench and butler’s pantry. Storage provision is both functional and plentiful. Entertain with ease with the assistance of the modern, high quality stainless steel appliances and enjoy the serenity of the garden view from the see through glass splashback.
Family and friends will find the large open plan living areas appealing with plenty of space for everyone. Bi-fold doors lead to an inviting, covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking the private, beautiful garden.
A timber staircase transitions you to the upper level where 3 spacious bedrooms are located, each with built in wardrobes. The main bedroom is a delight with his and her walk-in wardrobes and a stunning en-suite. All bedrooms enjoy ducted zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Central to the bedrooms is an additional family living area perfect for relaxing with a good book or enjoying a weekend movie.
* 902 m2, landscaped yard
*3 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes in each – the main bedroom features walk in his and hers robe and elegant en-suite
* executive office/study (potential for 4th bedroom)
* 3 bathrooms
* Multiple, open plan living areas
* Stunning kitchen with walk-in butler’s pantry
* Generous alfresco area with ceiling fan overlooking the huge garden
* Double lock up garage with space for a golf buggy
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Emergency access buttons located on both levels
* Back to base alarm system
* Land and water security, full access to the Intercontinental Hotel Lagoon and pool
* Immediate access to a range of restaurants and cafes, medical centre, dentist, pathology and X-ray and imaging centre
* Secure gated community with 24hr patrolled security
* Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses
* Only 45 mins to Brisbane, 20 mins to Gold Coast beaches
* FIRB approved for non-Australian residents
Be quick to arrange an inspection as this stunning luxury home offers a lifestyle second to none.
With a selection of well-planned community facilities including a harbour front dining precinct, deep water mooring facilities and world class golfing at your doorstep, it is easy to see why Sanctuary Cove is considered one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs.