*Current rented at $500pw, the lease ends at the end of OCT
Discretely nestled within the Hope Island Cova Estate, with resort style facilities and lush park lands literally at your doorstep is this impressive townhouse on a Park Lane address you will be proud to call home!
Stroll out the front gate onto the large manicured park lawns, or stroll down to the residents swimming pool and gym facilities, or take a short walk to the nearby Hope Island Shopping Centre, Hope Island Marina, Boardwalk Tavern and waterfront restaurants, or a 5 minute drive to the world class Sanctuary Cove village and class golf courses. You are surrounded by so many facilities to indulge and explore, if you want to live the Hope Island dream then this is your unique opportunity!
This modern and quality constructed townhouse boasts the following impressive features:
– Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Stone bench tops, glass splashback and stainless steel Bosch appliances in kitchen
– Three cozy bedrooms all with build in wardrobes and ceiling fans (walk in robe to main)
– 2 bathrooms (ensuite to main) with an additional powder room downstairs
– Private outdoor entertaining terrace
– Low maintenance courtyard with retractable overhead awning
– Secure tandem (2 car) carport with remote garage door accessed from rear lane way
– Ample under stairs storage area
– Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
– A massive manicured park area literally at your front gate
– Access to the residents swimming pool, gymnasium, recreation club and other resort style facilities within Cova.
– 5 minute walk to Hope Island Marketplace and Restaurants
-15 Minute drive Harbour Town Shopping Centre
– 15 Minute boat ride to the Broadwater
– 25 Minute drive to Surfers Paradise
– 45 Minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
– 50 Minute drive to Brisbane
This fantastic property is sure to impress!
Don’t die wondering, come and inspect this slice of Hope Island paradise today!