Custom built to meet a bespoke brief of luxurious living on a grand, never-before-seen scale, no expense has been spared to bring this exceptionally unique Sanctuary Cove masterpiece to life. Boasting 1,220m2 of unrivalled living, entertaining and high-end finishes and anchored on a 1320m2 north-facing block with wide Coomera River vistas, this is a superior resort-style residence ideal for those that demand excellence.
Blessed with an abundance of zones to relax or host guests in inimitable style, these include a warm and welcoming informal living with alfresco access or challenge the guests to a game of pool in a room adorned with custom cabinetry and built-in speakers. Savour a cinematic experience at home with a theatre with tiered seating and surround sound, while the sprawling and sophisticated formal lounge and dining with dual-sided fireplace and frameless lotus glass doors is an exquisite oasis.
Kitchen perfection also beckons. A wall of acclaimed Vzug appliances takes centre stage along with an oversized marble island, while the butler’s pantry is perfectly prepped for caterers with a private entry, more Vzug appliances and a servery window to the waterfront alfresco area. Commercial-grade sliders link the kitchen, living and dining zone to this Travertine-clad oasis, with an outdoor kitchen on hand for enviable outdoor entertaining. Overlooking the tiled, heated pool and spa, it’s an enticing haven for hosting gatherings or enjoying your expansive water views.
Five bedroom sanctuaries echo the magnificence of the finishes throughout. Its showpiece – a superb 6-star luxury master suite – is blessed with bespoke joinery, a sleek, spacious walk-in robe, and a private terrace to take in the panoramic river views. The master ensuite, grand in size and appearance, is an opulent oasis with dual showers, marble vanity, feature tiled wall and switchable glass for water views. The remaining four bedrooms are king-sized with a sitting area, high feature ceilings, walk-in robes and luxury ensuites and are separated into two separate wings for enhanced peace and privacy.
Along with high ceilings throughout – which soar to 6.8m in the majestic foyer – the home also boasts gleaming hardwood floors, C-BUS home automation, gym, bold powder room and a lift to the rare 12 car basement garage, with separate entry and exit points. Boating enthusiasts are catered for too, with one of the largest domestic pontoons on site. Able to accommodate a 90ft boat, it’s also fitted with four pylons and an automated jet-ski lift, so with a simple switch, you’re lowered into the water and on your way to enjoying the bridge free access to the Broadwater.
Nestled in Australia’s premier gated community, residents enjoy 24/7 security, access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water’s edge. Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia’s top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course). It’s conveniently close to elite schools as well as a 45 minute drive from Brisbane Airport and 35 minutes from Coolangatta Airport. Reward yourself with a residence of distinction which is simply without comparison – arrange your inspection today.
– 1,220m2 masterpiece boasting expansive and luxurious living on a grand, never-before-seen scale
– 1320m2 north-facing block anchored on a wide expanse of the Coomera River
– 6.8m soaring foyer with triple halo feature pendants and CBUS home automation throughout
– No expense spared finishes, including gleaming hardwood floors and lift to basement
– Resort-style living in Australia’s premier gated community, Sanctuary Cove, with 24/7 security
– Sprawling and sophisticated formal lounge and dining with dual-sided fireplace and frameless lotus glass doors
– Sunny and spacious informal living zone with custom joinery and access to an alfresco area
– Unrivalled designer kitchen with acclaimed Vzug appliances, marble island and benches, two integrated fridge/freezers and wine fridge, induction cooktop with downdraft, walk-in pantry and butler’s pantry
– Butler’s pantry with Zip Tap, induction cooktop and Vzug oven, caterer’s entry and servery window to alfresco area
– Commercial-grade sliding door links kitchen and outdoor kitchen and terrace
– Pool room with custom cabinetry, built-in speakers + theatre with tiered seating and surround sound
– Superb 6-star luxury master suite with private balcony, custom cabinetry, seagrass wallpaper and a sleek, spacious walk-in robe
– Master ensuite with dual showers, marble vanity, feature tiled wall with dual arched mirrors and switchable glass for water views
– Remaining four king-sized bedrooms with sitting area walk-in robes and luxury ensuites
– French laid Travertine terrace, tiled heated pool and spa and an outdoor kitchen with teppanyaki cooktop, icemaker, integrated fridge drawer
– One of the largest domestic pontoons – can fit a 90ft boat, with four pylons and automated jet-ski lift
– Rare 12 car basement with separate entry and exit points plus an air-conditioned gym
– Powder room with bold wallpaper and high-end fixtures plus large laundry with a surplus of storage
– Bridge free boating access to the Broadwater and close to the Marina stores, restaurants and cafes
– Access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club and two of Australia’s top 50 golf courses
– 45 minutes from Brisbane Airport and 35 minutes from Coolangatta Airport
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.