A true family entertainer, this Hope Island Resort waterfront residence combines elegance with functional design over two substantial levels of living.
Graced with multiple living zones, its light-filled interiors revolve around its breath-taking East-facing waterfront, featuring open plan living anchored by a modern kitchen, expansive dining area with views over the pool and large outdoor entertaining area.
• Beautiful family waterfront home with water frontage of approx 18 metres
• Stunning timber & glass entry doors
• Large windows ensure an abundance of natural light through the home
• Open plan living and dining flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop & load of storage
• Great sized master with large ensuite, walk in robe & balcony with water views
• A further 2 bedrooms on the upper level with a full family bathroom
• An additional guest bedroom downstairs with bathroom
• Second living area/retreat upstairs
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Impressive waterfront entertaining area overlooking the pool with all-weather blinds for year round enjoyment
• Beautifully manicured gardens front and back
• Large lawned area ideal for the kids and/or pets
• Your own pontoon (appx 12 x 4 metres) with power & water
• Gated community with 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.