Situated in the modern Lakes Estate of Hope Island Resort at the Northern end of the Gold Coast, this stunning two storey home has been maintained to a very high standard and offers the ultimate in low maintenance living.
Perfectly located within a stones throw of the resort pool and lakefront park ideal for the summer months or those that enjoy the outdoor lifestyle. Sit back and relax as there is nothing to do but move into this stunning family home.
• Modern, sleek open plan living with high ceilings and loads of natural light
• Stunning timber flooring through the living areas downstairs
• Kitchen has clean simple lines, large island bench, gas stove top and plenty of storage
• Downstairs boasts a large master bedroom with modern en-suite, walk-in-robe and beautiful outlook onto the manicured gardens
• Additional powder room for guests
• Upstairs is a further three great sized bedrooms and full bathroom
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Separate laundry with extra large storage cupboard
• Great alfresco area with glass stacker doors, allowing year round entertaining
• Private low maintenance manicured gardens with a small lawned area and fully fenced, perfect for smaller children and pets
• Double lock up garage plus separate buggy garage
• Resort style shared pool (heated in the winter) and BBQ areas for use by all residents
• Gated community with 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for purchase by non Australian residents
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.