This immaculately presented home is situated in the prestigious Hope Island enclave of Rosebank Gardens. Proudly overlooking the tranquil waters of the Hope Island Marina, it offers an enviable lifestyle few are lucky enough to enjoy.
This sought after home, with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, has magnificent views of the Marina and the option to have your boat moored right at your backdoor.
• Four good sized bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple living areas
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops and large amounts of storage
• Spacious lounge with load of natural light
• Great outdoor undercover entertaining area with outstanding views over Hope Island Marina
• Sweeping staircase to the upper level
• Impressive master with balcony and enviable water views, plus spacious en-suite with spa, shower and walk-in robe.
• 2 additional bedrooms on the upper level one bedroom en-suite with two way door for the second bedroom
• Fourth bedroom on the lower level with sliding doors to private courtyard with bathroom close by
• Ducted air conditioning throughout the home, one system for the upstairs and another for the downstairs
• Back to base alarm system
• Large double lock up garage with buggy space
• Free hold 14 metre Marina berth
• Easy care gardens with a front courtyard and rear alfresco onto the Marina
• Private boardwalk access from home to local amenities
• Land and water security, full access to all resort facilities
• Secure gated community with 24 hours patrolled back to base security
• FIRB approved for non-Australian residents
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.