Have you always dreamt of making the move to a golf frontage residence in the exclusive pocket of Hope Island? Perched on a prime block, this double storey family home delivers a resort style paradise with multiple entertaining areas.
The main hub of the home is positioned perfectly overlooking the in-ground pool with golf course views and only moments from everything Hope Island has on offer.
• Luxurious, high-spec, contemporary family home
• Featuring bright, airy open plan living and soaring high ceilings
• Fantastic location perched on the edge of the 7th Fairway
• Enviable master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe & private balcony
• Further 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 deluxe family bathrooms
• 5th bedroom or child’s play room upstairs (with built in)
• Modern well equipped kitchen with clean lines and desirable butler’s pantry
• Covered outdoor entertaining which flows effortlessly from the open plan living
• Separate media room / lounge, perfect for cozy nights in
• Good sized study, ideal for those working from home
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Manicured low maintenance gardens and gate to the golf course
• Located in a secure gated community with 24 hour security
• FIRB Approved for foreign purchase/investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.