Nestled amid a sublime water and golf frontage setting on the 2nd & 8th fairway of the Links Golf Course and located in the secure gated community of Fairway Island in Hope Island Resort on the Northern Gold Coast is this 2 storey designer residence boasting impeccable finishes throughout with captivating views.
• Land size approximately 613m2 and house size approximately 388m2
Open plan living and dining with a designer kitchen for those that love to cook with excellent bench space, storage and good size pantry
• Private courtyard with built in BBQ, wok and teppanyaki grill
• Entertaining waterfront deck with pool and landscaped garden with maintenance free lawn on the waters edge
• Media room
• Guest en-suite bedroom with shower
• Additional powder room
• Impressive master en-suite retreat that enjoys captivating views from the balcony.
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 are both en-suited with showers, one with walk through robe and the other with a built in.
• Upstairs study nook perfect for the kids.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout plus fans and a split system in the master.
• Abundance of storage space throughout
• Back to base alarm with 24 hour patrolled security
• Double lock up garage with rear door for utility
• Just a short golf buggy ride to the Golf Club and Hope Island Shopping Centre, The Lakes resort pool and family friendly parks
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.