Positioned right in the heart of the hugely desired Gracemere Island precinct of Hope Island Resort sits this beautifully renovated family home, backing onto the central Gracemere Island Park.
Built by Hope Island Homes and perfectly presented with quality finishes throughout, there are generous splashes of both style and space!
The flexible layout boasts bedrooms and bathrooms on both levels including a downstairs master suite. There is large open plan living overlooking the outdoor alfresco, backyard and pool. The high ceilings, modern colour palate and luxury inclusions fuse together to offer resort style living in a gorgeous, family friendly setting!
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Stunning timber look flooring downstairs through the main living areas
• New premium carpet throughout the home
• Brand new stunning kitchen with quality appliances
• 4 good sized bedrooms
• 3 full bathrooms
• Downstairs master suite overlooking the park and pool and boasts a stunning ensuite and walk-in robe
• High ceilings, new LED light & ceiling fans
• Open plan living and dining area
• Second living space or 5th bedroom/study/media
• Double garage + separate buggy garage
• Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
• Security screens on all doors
• New laundry bench & sink
• New gas hot water system
• Great sized family pool with new pool pump, chlorinator & pool fencing
• Gardens have been totally re-done with a watering system
• New Altec patio outside master bedroom plus pergola outside garage/entrance walkway
• 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.