Nestled amid a sublime water and golf frontage setting of the Links Golf Course and located in the secure gated community of Fairway Island in Hope Island Resort on the Northern Gold Coast sits this brand new stunning contemporary designer residence boasting impeccable finishes throughout with captivating views.
• Sleek, contemporary family home on water with amazing golf course views
• Stunning polished concrete floors throughout the lower level
• Light & bright interiors with neutral colour scheme throughout
• Large open plan living and dining both opening out to the alfresco area
• Designer kitchen with stunning timber cabinetry, stone benchtops, loads of storage and huge butlers pantry
• Separate dedicated media room
• Downstairs guest bedroom with built-in robe & bathroom
• Impressive master that enjoys captivating views from the balcony plus walk-in robe and stunning en-suite
• Upstairs is bedrooms 2 and 3, both en-suited and with walk-in robes
• Additional lounge area upstairs which is perfect for the kids
• Upstairs separate study with storage
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Large alfresco area with water views & overlooking the pool
• Private saltwater pool
• Large rear yard with plenty of grass for the kids and/or pets
• Cleared space by the waters edge, perfect for a fire pit
• Back to base alarm with 24 hour patrolled security
• Double lock up garage with buggy space, additional storage and rear roller door
• Just a short golf buggy ride to the Golf Club and Hope Island Shopping Centre, The Lakes resort pool and family friendly parks
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.