Architecturally designed to embrace its exceptional wide water views and boasting single level living on a grand scale, welcome to a Riverlinks Estate sanctuary that will spoil you for anything else. Exceptionally private, with panoramas that stretch down a water junction towards the Coomera River and views that feel like they follow you throughout the home, you’ll love all there is on offer with this northern aspect residence on a 1000m2 block. Revel in the space on offer in the sprawling living, dining and kitchen zone, tucked beneath a soaring 4.2m raked ceiling and with gleaming hardwood floors. Bathed in an abundance of natural light, it links seamlessly with the alfresco terrace, ensuring easy entertaining.
Cook up a feast in the gourmet kitchen with dual Miele appliances, stone benches and butler’s pantry with cellar or use the stainless steel built-in BBQ in the waterfront entertaining area. Hugging the rear of the home, it offers multiple zones for hosting guests or relaxing by the water, along with a large, fully tiled pool for endless fun in the sun.
A functional floorplan also keeps living and sleeping quarters distinct. Wake to a water outlook in the enticing master suite, with oversized windows perfectly framing these vistas. Along with direct access onto the terrace, this room also boasts a walk-in robe and a luxe ensuite in soothing neutral tones. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are serviced by an elegant main bathroom, while bedroom 4 is an ideal guest room, with its own ensuite.
Life on the water has never looked so enticing either, with this estate renowned for its prime boating, fishing, water-skiing or wakeboarding opportunities. The Coomera River is also easily accessible, plus your 10m pontoon can accommodate a large boat (with a wide turning circle an added bonus on this 35m frontage). Other features include a media room, SONOS sound system throughout, home automation, executive office with custom cabinetry, triple garage, ducted air-conditioning, full security and 30,000L underground rainwater tank.
Located in the prestigious Riverlinks Estate, take advantage of having championship golf courses, a world-class marina,
diverse shopping precincts, desirable schools and excellent dining options within easy reach. With the M1 just a few minutes away, you can also easily travel north and south.
– Superb single level waterfront living on a grand scale in the River Links Estate (with no body corp fees)
– North to water and architecturally designed to embrace exceptionally wide water views
– Private, with panoramas that stretch down a water junction towards the Coomera River
– Fan-shaped 1000m2 block with 35m of prime waterfrontage
– Cleverly designed floorplan, separated into distinct living and sleeping quarters
– Gourmet kitchen with dual Miele appliances, stone benches and butler’s pantry with cellar
– Soaring 4.2m raked ceiling on the open plan living, dining and kitchen zone, with gleaming hardwood floors and a seamless flow to the waterfront alfresco terrace
– Master suite beneath a vaulted ceiling, with oversized windows to frame enticing water views
– Master suite also with access to terrace, walk-in robe and a luxe ensuite in soothing neutral tones
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes, serviced by an elegant main bathroom
– Bedroom 4 is an ideal guest room, with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Sprawling waterfront terrace with stainless steel BBQ, wraps around the rear of the home
– Large fully tiled pool, 10m pontoon and established gardens and lawn
– Media room, SONOS sound system throughout and an executive home office with built-in cabinetry
– Home automation, ducted air-conditioning, security cameras and intercom
– Triple garage, with the double garage portion currently converted to a home office
– Front security gate, 30,000L underground rainwater tank system
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.