Fully renovated 4 bedroom plus an office on a big block of land (1328m2) for the most discerning of buyers.
Generous living spaces take advantage of light and aspect, and soaring 3.2m* ceilings give an added sense of grandeur. Full height bi-folding doors perfectly frame the tropical outlook of mature plants, lush manicured lawns and a large in ground swimming pool.
The living spaces are open plan and entertainers will appreciate the seamless flow to a wide and deep alfresco terrace, to spend quality time with family and friends.
A carefully curated palette of premier finishes, bespoke joinery and quality European appliances connects function and form in the kitchen. A large island with a breakfast bar will accommodate sophisticated gatherings, relaxed family get-togethers and everything in between.
Reasons why you must come inspect this home;
1. Resort style family living. This home is set in the prestigious Riverview Crescent and commands an elevated position just 5 minutes buggy ride from the village.
2. Spacious family home. Each family member living in this home has their own space with all bedrooms being a great size boasting privacy, most with balconies and en-suites.
3. Split level, high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. This home is built & renovated to a very high standard and is architecturally designed capitalising on the position making for an inviting and warm feeling inside the home.
4. Resort style pool, spa and outdoor entertaining area. The floorplan flows seamlessly out to the outdoor entertaining area. A private, relaxed and tranquil area to sit back and enjoy the lifestyle.
5. Modern kitchen and separate living areas. The kitchen is the heart of this home, beautiful views out to your private pool and backyard with separate dining area adjacent. Separate lounge room, leads out to the outdoor area.
6. Lock up double garage plus buggy parking and option to build a 2nd garage for car enthusiasts.
• Land size: 1328m2
• 4 large bedroom, 3 with ensuites and walk in wardrobes, 2 with balcony and views of Surfers Paradise
• Beautiful New kitchen with European appliances, with 50mm* stone bench-tops & island
• Integrated Liebener fridges, plus separate wine and beer fridges & dishwasher
• Large open plan living & formal dining area
• Soft New Zealand wool carpets throughout, ducted air conditioning & alarm
• High ceiling throughout, plenty of natural light.
• Separate home office or rumpus room, ample storage, separate laundry
• Lock up double garage plus buggy parking and option to build a 2nd garage for car enthusiasts
• Amazing Cityview from the balcony
• Entertainers deck and Barbeque area
• 9m* Salt water inground swimming pool, level lawns and landscaped gardens
• Foreign Investment Review Board approved for overseas investors to buy and sell property within Sanctuary Cove