This tropical oasis is a perfect family home, featuring a beautiful pool, fantastic outdoor living options and pool house which is an entertainers dream however could also serve as a teenage retreat, or man cave.
It is situated in a quiet family friendly street, close to the river, a short walk to the Marina with easy access to both Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove restaurants and facilities.
This family home provides a sense of relaxed resort style living in a beautiful location perfect for enjoying the Queensland lifestyle.
• Contemporary open plan living & dining areas
• Block size of 964m2
• Centrally located kitchen
• Second family & dining area which feeds through to the outdoor entertaining area and in ground pool
• 3 generous sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Large pool house complete with storage, ideal for entertaining or multipurpose as a teenage retreat, or man cave
• Secure garage with space for the handy man to tinker
• Full side access including off street boat accommodation
• Established tropical landscaping
• Close to the water, shops and parks in the immediate vicinity
** PLEASE NOTE: Photographs of property are indicative only. Photos were taken when owner/occupied. The property is now tenanted. It is recommended that buyers inspect the property.
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.