Be captivated the moment you walk through the doors of this stunning single level Gracemere Island home in the prestigious Cressbrook Drive of Hope Island Resort.
A sleek modern home with multiple entertaining areas for the entire family with a warm homely feel. Relax and unwind poolside day or night surrounded by easy care gardens and the inviting saltwater pool.
• Single level family home with plenty of yard for the kids or pets
• 3 living areas ensures space for the whole family
• Sleek modern kitchen with large gas cooktop, quality appliances and plenty of storage
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the home plus high ceilings
• Spacious master bedroom with great sized ensuite & walk-in robe
• A further 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and sharing a bathroom
• Separate powder room & good sized laundry
• Multiple outdoor undercover entertaining areas, one with built-in BBQ with sink
• Saltwater pool with water feature, perfect for hot summer days
• Double lock up garage with roller door to the rear plus separate buggy garage
• FIRB Approved for purchase by non-Australian residents
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.