Rarely available, this north facing park frontage family home in The Lakes precinct of Hope Island is immaculately presented and ready for new owners. Occupying a low maintenance 482m2 parcel of land, but with a feeling of living on more, this wonderful residence offers spacious interiors, an exceptionally bright and stylish accommodation with a highly desirable floor plan.
• Deluxe, private, lower level main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Brand new kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
• Open plan informal living areas wrapped in glass flowing to a large undercover alfresco, perfect for relaxed outdoor living
• 3 further bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Family bathroom on the upper level and powder room downstairs
• Mature gardens and backing onto the park
• Double lock up garage plus separate buggy garage
• FIRB Approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.