Beautifully renovated and perfect for those of us living in the sub-tropical climate of Queensland, this property showcases the essential and architectural traditions of the classic Queenslander.
The huge wrap around alfresco deck with custom plantation shutters offers a birds-eye view of the generous 809m2 yard, lush gardens and tropical swimming pool with spa.
The feel of walking on polished timber floors fill this home with character and charm. Entertain with ease from the modern kitchen as family and friends enjoy multiple indoor and outdoor living areas.
Afternoon cocktails or Sunday brunch can be enjoyed from the pool side gazebo which also features its very own cinema for endless family entertainment.
All three bedrooms are air conditioned and generously proportioned and have their own ensuite/bathroom. The home office does offer a 4th bedroom option. The downstairs bedrooms and living area configuration with separate access would also support a dual living opportunity.
Spacious and tranquil, this home ticks all of the boxes if you are looking for the following attributes and features;
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
• Huge, elevated deck overlooking the pool, perfect for bbq’s & alfresco entertaining
• Polished timber floors, plantation shutters, modern functional kitchen
• 3 or 4 bedrooms and home office
• Split system air conditioning
• Pool gazebo and cinema
• Heated swimming pool with spa
• Established low maintenance tropical gardens
• Double/tandem garage
• 2 x storage sheds, Concrete water tank (30,000 litres), solar panels
• 2 x electric gates, side access parking for cars, caravan, boat, trailers
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the enviable Hope Island precinct, your new home enjoys beautiful sea breezes and is just a short stroll to the waterway corridors of Paradise Point.
Central to the attractions and restaurants of Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove and with easy access to both the waterways and the M1 motorway, you are well positioned to enjoy your Northern Gold Coast lifestyle.
Demand for homes like this exceeds supply, arrange your inspection today before someone else does.
For more information or to book your inspection – Call us today!